Site Network: Contact |

 



KAPATIRANG PLEBEIANS ALUMNI HOMECOMING 2008


Alumni and resident members gathered together at the DL Umali Auditorium last August 9. Representatives from each decade of the batches, including the revival batches, shared, in a pleasant sense of nostalgia, glimpses of the brotherhood in the past, while resident members express their fervent struggle to keep aflame the spirit of brotherhood and solidarity among the Plebeians.

The homecoming was also highlighted by the inauguration of the pleBEiANATIONALIST exhibit, which was displayed at the CAS Anx II Bldg of UPLB from September 15-19.

The event emerged to be successful and served as another of those fellowship activities which aim to strengthen the internal ties of the brotherhood.

Labels:

posted by uplbplebeians @ 3:16 AM,

1 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger MAXIMO P FABELLA said...

Saw Pres. Dodong and Heber honred. I am glad. I have he songs of Heber, in cassette form. I wish to see Pres. Dodong, Heber, Edsel T Custudio, acting sec of foreign affairs. They live I Ayaala Alabanag, if someboy has his e mail please forward to
max. I miss REY GREGORIO, Mercedes Tira Andrei. MetLarry Davide in Vegas, after his
term. I remember atty Lorenzo Timbol, who works for Estelto Mendoza. anthropologist
dr. Mario Zamora, missed Judge Isaac Puno Jr. r I p) govv. Salvador Socrates. I welcome messages from bolrds and sis.

The Singapore lady who retired in Florida. She marriage a Phil embassy staffer
in Singapre. Can't remember her;

My addresds: 1687 Gumtree Ct OLrange Park, Fl. 32073. ex Gov Alfonso Bibce Jr, the ex gov. torres, whose Eldest brod works at a bank The Torres who was Zambales
ex golvert

 

Post a Comment

<< Home